ANAABU ON REPEAT 2.0
The Wrapped Sarung protrudes traditional, yet a hint of modernity in its design —knotted tie nips for sophistication and elegance and asymmetrical bottom panel imitating the structure of the stairs of traditional Malay houses. Pair it with The Loose Kebaya or The Long Kimono for a complete look.
- 100% opacity
- Two adjustable rope for easy tying
- Bar tack added on the slit for more secure and long lasting garment
- Asymmetrical bottom panel
How to wear:
- Wrap the rope around your waist and tie the knot to secure, or
- Twist the rope twice, wrap them around the waist and tie the knot to secure.
Fabric: 100% Cotton
Colorway: Dark Brown, Olive and Black
*Items are sold separately for top and bottom, not as a set. Photos are for styling purposes only.
**Product color may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.
- Female model (Nina) is 170cm and 49kg, wearing S/M size.
Measurements taken laid flat in inches (Circumference for Waist and Hips)
- Please expect the possibility of fabric shrinkage as cotton tends to shrink when in contact with hot water.
- Gentle machine wash in warm water using color-safe detergent.
- Separate colors from light, white fabric. Dyes can easily bleed through and ruin pure white fabric.
- No bleach.
- Tumble dry low or dry naturally.
- Iron inside-out at medium setting
- We ship worldwide. For more info on our shipping rates, please click here.
- Our shipping days are from Monday-Friday (excluding Public Holiday). Orders placed Monday through Friday by 9.00 am (excluding holidays) are shipped the same day. Orders placed after 9.00 am or holidays are shipped the next business day.
- Please note that shipping time might take longer during festive seasons, early release of collection or if your parcel gets held back for customs clearance.
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
- All products except Sale items are eligible for return & exchange within 14 days upon receive date.
- For more info, visit our Return & Exchange Policy here.