ANAABU EID 2023: SUKMA, TANAH DAN AIR
The sky above us is endless, searching, and wide. Filled with a plethora of possibilities along with different life forms. The sky's the earth’s closest confidant, watching carefully over its tenants. Regardless of what journey we are on, if we feel lost or confused, find comfort in the fact that kita sentiasa di bawah langit yang sama.
- Made of 100% lightweight cotton with ANAABU jawi embroidery hem
- 98% opacity
Fabric: 100% Cotton
Colorway: Black, Grey, Off White and Sage
- Pair the shawl with any ANAABU pieces as a headwear
- Go traditional by draping the shawl over the shoulder
- Have fun with it
*Items are sold separately for top and bottom, not as a set. Photos are for styling purposes only.
**Product color may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.
Measurements taken laid flat in inches (Circumference for Bust, Waist, Hips & Armhole)
- Please expect the possibility of fabric shrinkage as cotton tend to shrink when in contact with hot water.
- Gentle machine wash in warm water using color-safe detergent.
- Separate colors from light, white fabric. Dyes can easily bleed through and ruin pure white fabric.
- No bleach.
- Tumble dry low or dry naturally.
- Iron inside-out at medium setting
- We ship worldwide. For more info on our shipping rates, please click here.
- Our shipping days are from Monday-Friday (excluding Public Holiday). Orders placed Monday through Friday by 9.00 am (excluding holidays) are shipped the same day. Orders placed after 9.00 am or holidays are shipped the next business day.
- Please note that shipping time might take longer during festive seasons, early release of collection or if your parcel gets held back for customs clearance.
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
- All products except Sale items are eligible for return & exchange within 14 days upon receive date.
- For more info, visit our Return & Exchange Policy here.