ANAABU EID 2023: SUKMA, TANAH DAN AIR
As a river courses through boulders and leaves, it maintains one thing; flow. You dip your toes in, and feel an instant wave of calmness. The Air wrapped kimono flows its way down the body with its cooling elements of blended cotton.
- Made of blended cotton
- Wrapped skirt with back darts and bar tack
- Side pockets with eyelet stitchings act as ventilations
- ANAABU logo embroidery at the back of the garment
Fabric: Blended Cotton
Colorway: Off White, Brown and Black
- Pair the sarung with Air Wrapped Kimono for a complete look
- Style the skirt with a simple T-shirt/shirt for an effortlessly chic look.
*Items are sold separately for top and bottom, not as a set. Photos are for styling purposes only.
**Product color may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.
- Female model (Nina) is 170cm/49kg wearing XS/S size.
Measurements taken laid flat in inches (Circumference for Bust, Waist, Hips & Armhole)
- Please expect the possibility of fabric shrinkage as cotton tend to shrink when in contact with hot water.
- Gentle machine wash in warm water using color-safe detergent.
- Separate colors from light, white fabric. Dyes can easily bleed through and ruin pure white fabric.
- No bleach.
- Tumble dry low or dry naturally.
- Iron inside-out at medium setting
- We ship worldwide. For more info on our shipping rates, please click here.
- Our shipping days are from Monday-Friday (excluding Public Holiday). Orders placed Monday through Friday by 9.00 am (excluding holidays) are shipped the same day. Orders placed after 9.00 am or holidays are shipped the next business day.
- Please note that shipping time might take longer during festive seasons, early release of collection or if your parcel gets held back for customs clearance.
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
- All products except Sale items are eligible for return & exchange within 14 days upon receive date.
- For more info, visit our Return & Exchange Policy here.